A triumphant arch erected and consecrated to the glory of the feminine sexe [microform] / by Monsieur de Scudery: Englished by I.B. gent
- Scudéry, Madeleine de, 1607-1701
- London : Printed for William Hope, and Henry Herringman, at the blew Anchor behind the Old Exchange, and at the blew Anchor in the lower walk in the New Exchange, 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 229 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- I. B.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 7"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 203:E.1604).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1604. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S2163.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123949