The marrow of alchemy [microform] : being an experimental treatise, discovering the secret and most hidden mystery of the philosophers elixer. The second part. Containing three books, elucidating the practique of the art; in which the art is so plainly disclosed, as never any before did, for the benefit of young practitioners, and the convincing those who are in errors labyrinth. / By Eirenæus Philoponos Philalethes
- Starkey, George, 1627-1665
- Uniform Title:
- Marrow of alchemy. Part 2
- London : Printed by R.I. for Edw. Brewster at the sign of the Crane in Pauls Church-yard, 1655.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 61 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan. 4 1654"; the second 5 in the imprint date has been crossed out and replaced with a "4"., Eirenæus Philoponos Philalethes = George Starkey (cf. Wing)., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 191:E.1490).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1490. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S5279.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124001