His Majesties gracious letter and declaration sent to the House of Peers by Sir John Grenvil, Kt. from Breda: and read in the House the first of May, 1660 [microform] : Die Martis, 1 Maii, 1660. Ordered by the Lords in Parliament assembled, that his Majesties gracious letter and declaration be forthwith printed and published, for the service of the House, and satisfaction if the Kingdom: and that no person do presume to re-print either of them. Jo. Browne Cleric, Parliamentorum
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1630-1685 : Charles II)
- London : printed by John Macock, and Francis Tyton, printers to the House of Lords, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
England and Wales. Parliament. House of Lords
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685—Early works to 1800
- Church of England—History—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—History—Charles II, 1660-1685—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—History—Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—Politics and government—1649-1660—Early works to 1800
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "May 2".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
With a preliminary leaf containing the royal seal on the verso.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 151:E.1023).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1023.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C3015.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124015