The manuall of the anatomy of the body of man [microform] : containing the enumeration and description of the parts of the same; which usually are shewn in the publick anatomical exercises. With sundry figures thereunto belonging. / By Alexander Read, Doctor of Physick; a fellow of the Physitians Colledg of London; and a brother of the worshipfull Company of the Barber-Chirurgians
- Read, Alexander, 1586?-1641
- Additional Titles:
- Anatomy of the body
- London : Printed by T. Newcomb, for Richard Thrale, at the sign of the Cross-Keys, at Pauls-Gate, 1650.
- The fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 446 pages, 12 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 2d"; the 0 in the imprint date has bee changed in MS. to a "3"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., With engraved frontispiece., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 194:E.1522).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1522. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R431.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124070