A touch-stone to try (by our knowledge, belief, and life) whether we be Christians in name onely, or Christians in deed [microform] : Or, The character of a true beleever, that walks in some measure answerable to the gospell, his Christian profession, and the millions of mercies he hath received. / By R.Y. of Roxwell in Essex
- Younge, Richard
- Additional Titles:
- Character of a true beleever
- Printed at London : And are to be sold by Andrew Crooke, at the signe of the Greene Dragon in Pauls Church-yard, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 10, A-V, 11-30 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Nouemb: 20th"., R.Y = Richard Younge., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 165:E.1150).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1150. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) Y193B.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124104