Politica sacra & civilis: or, A modell of civil and ecclesiasticall government [microform] : Wherein, besides the positive doctrine concerning state and church in general, are debated the principall controversies of the times. Concerning the constitution of the state and Church of England, tending to righteousness, truth and peace. The first part / by George Lawson rectour of More, in the county of Salop
- Lawson, George, -1678
- Uniform Title:
- Politica sacra & civilis. Part I.
- Additional Titles:
- Modell of civil and ecclesiasticall government
- London : printed for John Starkey at the Miter, neer the middle-Temple Gate in Fleetstreet, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 264 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates (folded)
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "May 16.".
Plate = "A brief synopsis of the whole treatise, shewing the general heads thereof, and the method of them." positioned between leafs A2 and A3.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 152:E.1024).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1024.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L710.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124107