The tempestuous soul calmed by Jesus Christ [microform] ; being an extract of several sermons, / preached by Anthony Palmer, pastor of the church at Bourton on the Water in Gloucester-shire
- Palmer, Anthony, 1618?-1679
- London : Printed by A.M. for E. Brewster and G. Sawbridge, and are to be sold at the signe of the Bible on Ludgate-hill, MDCLIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 107 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "June 7"; an extra "I" has been added in MS. at end of Roman numeral imprint date.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 192:E.1496).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1496.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P219.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124110