An act of the Commons assembled in Parliament, for setling the militia of the borough of Southwark, and parishes adjacent [microform] : mentioned in the weekly bills of mortality, on the southside the river Thames in the county of Surrey, with the names of the persons entrusted therewith. 19 Julii, 1649. Ordered by the Commons assembled in Parliament, that this act be forthwith printed and published. Hen: Scobell, Cleric. Parliament'.
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- London : printed for Edward Husband, printer to the Parliament of England, and are to be sold at his shop in Fleetstreet, at the sign of the Golden-Dragon, near the Inner-Temple, 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 401-405, that is, 7 pages
- Also issued as part of a through-paged folio set with a table for the entire set added.
On 3Z2: the last word of first line of text: 'the'; first word of line below initial: 'White'; last word of last full line of text: 'Ma-'.
Ornament on t.p.; initial letter; part of text in black letter.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 157:E.1060).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1060.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124135