A little starre, giving some light into the counsels and purposes of God revealed in the Scriptures. Or A catechisme [microform] : wherein these ensuing principles. 1. What God is, and how he manifests himselfe. 2 Why he made the world and man. 3. Mans condition, what, 1. by creation. 2. By his fall. 3. By being restored by Jesus Christ. 4 The uses and ends of the law. 5. What the Gospell is. 6. Justification what it is. 7. Sanctification what, and how it is wrought. 8. What repentance is. 9. The use and ends of the Scriptures. 10. What true prayer is. 11. Baptisme, and the Lords Supper, why, and how used. 12. Generall redemption what, and how to be adjudged of. 13. Resurrection and judgement what. 14. Heaven and Hell what, in truth and misterie. All which are briefly by way of question and answer opened and explained. / By VVilliam Mason
- Mason, William (Anabaptist)
- Additional Titles:
- Little star, or catechisme
Little starre, giving some light into the counsels and purposes of God revealed in the Scriptures
- London : Printed by G.D. for Giles Calvert at the Black Spread-Eagle neer the west end of Pauls, 
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 186 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "may. 24 1653".
Publication date from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 192:E.1505).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1505.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M948.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124144