The deputation of angels, or, The angell-guardian [microform] : I. Proved by the dim light of nature, clear beames of Scriptures, and consent of many ancient and modern writers, untainted with popery. II. Cleared from many rubs and mistakes; the criticall queries of antagonists examined, untyed. III. Applyed and improved, for our information in many other truths; consolation in our adversities; and reformation of our lives. Chiefly grounded on Acts 12. 15. It is his angell. / By Robert Dingley, M.A. and minister of the word at Brixton in the isle of Wight; formerly Fellow of Magdalen Colledge in Oxford
- Dingley, Robert, 1619-1660
- Additional Titles:
- Angell-guardian and Deputation of angels
- London : Printed by T.R. for Edw. Dod, and are to be sold at the signe of the Gun in Ivie Lane, 1654. [i.e. 1653]
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 216 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Nouember 1.7." the 4 in the imprint date has been crossed out and replaced with "53"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 192:E.1505).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1505. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) D1496.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124146