An act touching the second four hundred thousand pounds, charged on the receipts of the excize & Goldsmiths-hall [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- [London] : [printed for Edward Husband, printer to the Parliament of England], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 509, that is, 513 pages-515, that is, 3 pages
- Caption title; ornament above caption; initial letter; text in black letter., Imprint from colophon., On 4S: the last word of first line of text: "and"; first word of line below initial: "by"; last word of last full line on page: "hundred"., P. 513 misnumbered 509., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: 4S² . Also issued as part of a through-paged set with a table for the entire set added., With an order to print dated 28 Aug. 1649., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 157:E.1060).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1060.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124161