Syzygiasticon instauratum [microform] : or, an ephemeris of the places and aspects of the planets, as they respect the sun [circle with dot in center] as center of their orbes, calculated for the year of the incarnation of God, 1653. By Joshua Childrey, sometimes of Magdalen Colledge Oxford, now S.M. of Feversham in Kent. For the longitude of the city of London, which is commonly computed to be 24 degrees, 20 minutes from the meridian of non-variation
- Childrey, J. (Joshua), 1623-1670
- Additional Titles:
- Ephemeris of the places and aspects of the planets
At head of title: 1653
- London : Printed by T. Mabb for the Company of Stationers, M D C L III. 
- Physical Description:
- 64 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "march. 15".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 188:E.1471).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1471.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) A1403.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124169