An Act for the continuance and maintenance of the school and alms-houses of Westminster [microform] : 26 Septembris, 1649. Ordered by the Commons assembled in Parliament, that this Act be forthwith printed, and published. Hen: Scobell, Cleric. Parliamenti
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- London : printed by John Field for Edward Husband, printer to the Parliament of England, 1649.
- Physical Description:
- pages 2 unnumbered pages, 581-614, that is, 38 pages
- On 5F2: last word of first line of text: "Commons"; first word of line below initial: "more"; last word of last full line: "Fees,"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: 5F-5I⁴ 5i⁴. Also issued as part of a through-paged set with a table for the entire set added., The last leaf is blank., Title ornament. Initial letter. Text partially in black letter., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 157:E.1060).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1060.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124176