Milk for babes in Christ: or Meditations, observations, and experiences [microform] : Divers cases of consceince resolved. The glorious priviledges of them that are Christs, with the way to know whether we are of that blessed number. Also, election before the foundation of the world asserted, and the faith of Gods elect, what it is: together with Christs compassions to sinners. / By Martin Fynch, a weak labourer in the Lords harvest, in Lincolnshire
- Finch, Martin, 1628?-1698
- Additional Titles:
- Meditations, observations, and experiences and Milk for babes in Christ
- London : Printed for Tho. Brewster, and are to be sold at his shop, at the sign of the three Bibles, at the west-end of Pauls, 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 168 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "June 22".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 190:E.1481).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1481.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) F944.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124212