The Anabaptist washt and washt, and shrunk in the washing: or, A scholasticall discussion of the much-agitated controversie concerning infant-baptism [microform] ; occasiond by a publike disputation, before a great assembly of ministers, and other persons of worth, in the Church of Newport-Pagnall, betwixt Mr Gibs minister there, and the author, Rich. Carpenter, Independent. Wherin also, the author occasionally, declares his judgement concerning the Papists; and afterwards, concerning Episcopacy
- Carpenter, Richard, -1670?
- Additional Titles:
- Anabaptist washt and washt, and shrunk in the washing and Scholasticall discussion of the much-agitated controversie concerning infant baptism
- London : Printed by William Hunt, 
- Physical Description:
- 26 unnumbered pages, 469 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : portrait
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "May. 23. 1653".
Publication date from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
With engraved frontispiece bearing portrait of author.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 190:E.1484).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1484.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C618.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124227