Christ knocking at the doore, or, The substance of a sermon intended to be preached in Pauls upon the Sabbath day which fell upon the fifteenth day of April last [microform] : but not preached, by reason of a suddain obstruction of that liberty which was promised him, being indeed unworthy to be the servant of Jesus Christ in any such ministration for ever. / Published by the authour Philip Tanny commonly Tandy
- Tanny, Philip
- Additional Titles:
- Christ knocking at the doore and Substance of a sermon intended to be preached in Pauls upon the Sabbath day which fell upon the fifteenth day of April last
- London : Printed by A.M. and are to be sold by Giles Calvert at the Black Spread-Eagle at the west end of Pauls, and Simon Miller at the signe of the Starre, 1655.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 40 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "may 1st"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 190:E.1485).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1485. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T149.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124234