The round-heads catechisme [microform] : or the netwer catechising the Anabaptists Puritans, seperatists, and well-affected under the name of round-heads. With the joynt answer to the same
- Additional Titles:
- Newer catechising the Anabaptists Puritans, seperatists, and well-affected under the name of round-heads and Round-heads catechisme
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare of our Lord, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Apr 3rd"., Anonymous; last page reads: the author dwell's in Angell alley in whit-Chappell. Also he will be thankefull to you, if you will buy of him good peniworths of sugar, spices or small wares., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 168:E.1205).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1205. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R2008.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124245