The discontented conference betwixt the two great associates, William Archbishop of Canterbury, and Thomas late Earle of Strafford [microform].
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeere 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages
- A satire in verse., Place of publication from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: A² ., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 28:E.157).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.157. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) D1565.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124373