United States-Switzerland supplementary social security agreement : message from the President of the United States, transmitting the supplementary agreement amending the agreement between the United States of America and the Swiss Confederation on social security ("Supplementary Agreement"), which consists of two separate instruments - a principal agreement and an administration agreement, pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 433(e)(1).
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Treaties, etc. 1979 July 18. Protocols, etc. 1988 June 1
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 43 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1989-1993 : Bush), United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means, and United States. Switzerland, 1979 July 18. Protocols, etc. 1988 June 1.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:101-27
- "Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means".
"February 22, 1989".
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 1990. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 412439