The history of the Bohemian persecution [microform] : from the begining of their conversion to Christianity in the year 894. to the year 1632. Ferdinand the 2. of Austria. Reigning. In which the unheard of secrets of policy, consells, arts, and dreadfull judgements are exhibited
- Comenius, Johann Amos, 1592-1670
- London : Printed by B.A. for Iohn Walker at the Star in Popes-Head-Ally [sic], MDCL. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 376 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "March 26"., Anonymous. By Johann Amos Comenius., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 173:E.1282).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1282. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C5508.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124408