Solomons blessed land a sermon upon Ecclesiastes X.17 [microform] : Preached before an extraordinary assembly at Newark upon Trent, May 29. 1660. Being the birth-day of our soveraign lord Charles II. King of Engladnd, [sic] &c. / By Samuel Brunsell rector of Bingham in Notting
- Brunsell, Samuel, 1619 or 1620-1688
- London : Printed by E.C. for Henry Seile over against St. Dunstans Church in Fleetstreet, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 38 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 12"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Running title: Solomons blessed land., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 153:E.1033).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1033. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B5233.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124426