Hallelujah [microform] : Or certain hymns, composed out of Scripture, to celebrate some special and publick occasions. By W.B. M.A. With two more lately composed by a wel-wisher to the Parliament of the Common-wealth of England. Upon occasion of those two glorious and most remarkable appearances of God for them, at Dunbar and Worcester: both upon that memorable day Septemb. 3. 1650. 1651
- Barton, William, 1598?-1678
- Additional Titles:
- Certain hymns, composed out of Scripture
- London : Printed by J. Macock, and are to be sold in Popes head Alley, 1651.
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- Annotation in Thomason copy: "October. 22."., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., W.B. = William Barton. Barton's name is given in an acrostic poem following page 52., With final imprimatur leaf., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 174:E.1300).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1300. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B1002.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124460