Physical rarities [microform] : containing the most choice receipts of physick, and chyrurgerie, for the cure of all diseases incident to mans body. Being a rich jewell, kept in the cabinet of a famous doctor in this nation; stored with admirable secrets, and approved medicines. Published by Ralph Williams, practitioner in physick and chyrurgerie
- Williams, Ralph
- London : Printed for J.M. and are to be sold by George Calvert, at the half Moon in Watling-street neer S. Austins Gate, 1651.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 208 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "may 15".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 174:E.1302).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1302.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W2751.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124470