The traytors tragedy: or, Their great plot and treasonable design discovered [microform] : with the names of the grand conspirators, that are to be tryed for their lives; and true justice to be executed upon those, who were the immediate murtherers of our late gracious lord and soveraign King Charles
- Additional Titles:
- Their great plot and treasonable design discovered
- London : printed for R. Cotton, near the Kings Arms in Little-Brittain, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 30"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 153:E.1035).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1035. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T2027.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124512