A short catechism for the institution of young persons in the Christian religion [microform] : to which is added, an explication of the Apostolical Creed, easie and useful for these times. Composed for the use of the schools in South-Wales
- Taylor, Jeremy, 1613-1667
- London : Printed by J.Flesher for R. Royston, at the Angel in Ivy-lane, 1652.
- Physical Description:
- 3-57 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "by J[illegible] Taylor", "Aprill. 15"., Anonymous. By Jeremy Taylor., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Two pages of advertisements at end., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 176:E.1324).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1324. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T397.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124529