Christian-experiences from Scripture evidences [microform] : under this variety, or several heads: viz. 1. Comfort for believers against their fears and dismayings. 2. Comfort for believers from their spiritual incomes. 3. Mans fruitlesness without saving faith, being a parallel between the belief of most, and the belief of devils. 4. Councel unto saints as sojourners and strangers. 5. Mans folly in determining by present evens [sic] or state of things. By Richard Coler, preacher of the word at Broughton in Hampshire
- Coler, Richard
- London : Printed for Tho. Brewster, and are to be sold at his shop at the sign of three Bibles, near the West end of Pauls, 1652.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 231 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Septemb. 4".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The words "1. Comfort .. things" are bracketed together on title page.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 176:E.1331).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1331.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C5062.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124550