A wonderful pleasant and profitable letter written by Mris Sarah Wight, to a friend, expressing the joy is to be had in God in great, deep, long, and sore afflictions [microform] : Occasioned by the death of her brother, the troubles of her mother; but especially the workings of God in her own heart. Published for the use of the afflicted
- Wight, Sarah
- London : Printed by James Cottrel, for Ri. Moone, at the seven Stars in Pauls Church-yard, 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 81 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "8ber [i.e. October] 20".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 210:E.1681).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1681.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W2106.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124590