The names of the knights, citizens, and burgesses, of the Parliament of the Common-wealth of England, as they now sit [microform] : Begun at Westminster, Novem. 3. 1640. as they continued, and were elected, and sworn members of the same house, until this present 27. of May, 1652
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed for Thomas Walkley, 1652.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "May. 26.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signatures: A⁴ B⁴ D⁶.
Text is continuous despite register.
With preliminary and final blank leaves.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 170:E.1246).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1246
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N135.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124647