An act authorizing the committee of the militia of London to put in execution the powers and authorities contained in an ordinance of Parliament of the third of December, 1644 [microform] : Entituled, An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, for the raising of money to pay the charge of the fortifications and guards, and for other necessary uses. Die Jovis, 18 Julii, 1650. Ordered by the Parliament, that this act be forthwith printed and published. Hen: Scobell, Cleric. Parliamenti
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed by Edward Husband and John Field, Printers to the Parliament of England, 1650.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 951-955 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Also issued as part of a through-paged folio set with a table for the entire set added., On 8G2r: last word of first line of text: "and"; first word of line below initial: "sing"; last word of last line on page: "Fortifications"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: 8Gp4s., Text in black letter., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 158:E.1061).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1061.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124669