An act for the encouragement and indempnity of such persons as voluntarily engage themselves in the service of the Parliament [microform] : in this time of common danger
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- [London] : [Printed by Edward Husband and John Field, Printers to the Parliament of England], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 1, 011-1, 013 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Caption title., Imprint from colophon., Last word of first line of text: "well-af-"; first word of line below initial: "of"; last word of last full line on page: "actual"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: 8S 2¿. Also issued as part of a through-paged set with a table for the entire set added., With an order to print dated 19 Sept. 1650., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 158:E.1061).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1061.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124683