A sacred vow and covenant taken by the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : upon the discovery of the late horrid and treacherous designe, for the destruction of this Parliament, and the kingdom. Together with the names of those members of the House of Commons which have taken the said vow and covenant. Also another vow and covenant to be taken by the armies and kingdom. Ordered by the Commons in Parliament, that the vow and covenant taken by the members of this House shall be printed, and the names of such members likewise that took the same: and also the vow and covenant to be taken by the armies and kingdoms. H. Elsynge Cler. Parl. D. Com
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed for Edward Husbands, ad [sic] are to be sold at his shop in the Middle Temple, June 12. MDCXLIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library. and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 19:E.105).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.105. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E2284.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124728