Pseuchographia anthropomagica [microform] : or, a magicall description of the soul: wherein is set forth the nature, genesis and exodus of it. By Agricola Carpenter
- Carpenter, Agricola
- Additional Titles:
- Magicall description of the soul
- London : Printed for John Browne at the sign of the guilded Acorn in Pauls Church-yard, 1652.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 25 pages, 1 unnumbered page, plate
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July. 14"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 179:E.1369).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1369 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C613
View MARC record | catkey: 4124747