An act for the further continuing of the assessment of one hundred and twenty thousand pounds a moneth for three moneths [microform] : from the nine and twentieth of September, one thousand six hundred fifty and one, for maintenance of the armies in England, Ireland and Scotland. Monday the first of September, 1651. Ordered by the Parliament, that this Act be forthwith printed and published. Hen: Scobell, Cleric. Parliamenti
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed by John Field, Printer to the Parliament of England, 1651.
- Physical Description:
- pages 2 unnumbered pages, 1, 439-1, 443 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- On 11F2r: last word of first line of text: "Parlia-"; first word of line below initial: "sem,"; last word of last full line: "for".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signatures: 11F 4¿. Also issued as part of a through-paged set with a table for the entire set added.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 158:E.1061).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1061.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124750