Observations, censvres & confutations of divers errors in the 12, 13, and 14 chap. of Mr. Hobs his Leviathan [microform].
- Lucy, William, 1594-1677
- Additional Titles:
- Observations, censures & confutations of divers errors in the 12, 13, and 14 chap. of Mr. Hobs his Leviathan
- London : Printed by T.F. for H. Robinson, at the three Pigeons in S. Pauls Church-yard, 1657.
- Physical Description:
- 76 unnumbered pages, 235 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan: 1st".
Preface signed: William Pike, Christophilus, a pseudonym for William Lucy.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 211:E.1691).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1691.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L3453.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124835