An act for the relief of creditors and poor prisoners [microform] : Wednesday the 5th of October, 1653. Ordered by the Parliament, that this act be forthwith printed and published. Hen: Scobell, Clerk of the Parliament
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed by Iohn Field, Printer to the Parliament of England, 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 131-151 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Also issued as part of a through-paged folio set.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signatures: Y2¿ A4¿.
Text in black letter.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 158:E.1062).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1062.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124837