The clergie in their colors [microform] : or, the pride and avarice of the Presbyterian clergie hindering reformation: shewing, how from time to time they have not onely been the fomenters of this first and second war, but also by their horrid fallacies have to this present time deluded the common-vvealth. Discovered in a plain and familiar dialogue betvveen Philalethes and Presbyter
- Boun, Abraham
- Uniform Title:
- Pride and avarice of the clergie
- Additional Titles:
- Presbyterie hindering reformation and Pride and avarice of the Presbyterian clergie hindering reformation
- London : Printed for T.M. and are to bee sold by T. Brewster and G. Mould at the three Bibles in St Pauls Church-yard near the west-end, An.1651.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 58, 89-213 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- A reissue, with cancel title page, of: The pride and avarice of the clergie., Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 10"., Anonymous. By Abraham Boun., Final leaf contains "postscript"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Running title reads: The Presbyterie hindering reformation., Text is continuous despite pagination., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 182:E.1416).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1416. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B3835.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124874