A mustur roll of the evill angels embatteld against S, Michael [microform] : Being a collection, according to the order of time, (throughout all the centuries) of the chiefe of the ancient heretikes, with their tenets, such as were condemned by generall councels. Faithfully collected out of the most authentike authors. / By R.B. Gent
- Brathwaite, Richard, 1588?-1673
- Additional Titles:
- Capitall heretikes in the severall centuries and Muster roll of the evill angels embatteld against S, Michael
- London : Printed for William Sheers, and are to be sold at his shop in S. Pauls Churchyard at the sign of the Bible, 1655.
- Physical Description:
- 94 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "May. 13"., R.B. = Richard Brathwait., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 196:E.1549).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1549. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B4272.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124895