The souls dispensatorie [microform] : or, A treasure for true believers. Containing arguments and authorities of reason, deduced from the Scriptures, Fathers, and other ecclesiasticall writers; whereby the reader, in many fundamental points of Christian religion, may be enabled to render a reason of his faith. With very devout prayers also, fit to be used upon sundrie occasions. By Joseph Alford Mr. of Arts, and sometime of Oriel Colledge in Oxford
- Alford, Joseph
- Additional Titles:
- Treasure for true believers
- London : Printed by W.B. for John Williams at the Crown in St Pauls Church-yard, Anno Dom. 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 90 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July. 19".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 181:E.1398).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1398.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) A922.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124896