Spirituall experiences, of sundry beleevers [microform] : Held forth by them at severall solemne meetings, and conferences to that end. With the recommendation of the sound, spiritual, and savoury worth of them, to the sober and spirituall reader, by Vavasor Powel, minister of the gospel
- Powell, Vavasor, 1617-1670
- Additional Titles:
- Beleevers experiences
- London : Printed by Robert Ibbitson, 1653.
- The second impression, enlarged with the experiences of fourty two beleevers, wherein is wonderfully declared Gods severall workings in the various conditions of his chosen ones. To which is added: the manner of the discipline, and practice of the gathered churches, &c.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 191, 217-408 pages, 24 unnumbered pages
- 'The practice of the gathered Churches' has its own titlepage (U1r).
Annotations on Thomason copy: "Jan. 6. 1652"; the '3' in the imprint has been crossed out.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Running title reads: Beleevers experiences.
Signature T skipped in collation.
Text continuous despite pagination.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 180:E.1389).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1389.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P3095.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124906