The morning-exercise, or some short notes taken out of the morning-sermons which divers reverend ministers of the gospel, in the city of London preached in Giles in the Fields [microform] : during the moneth of May 1655. / By Tho. Case, minister of Gods word
- Case, Thomas, 1598-1682
- Additional Titles:
- Morning-exercise and Some short notes taken out of the morning sermons which divers reverend ministers of the gospel, in the city of London preached in Giles in the Fields
- London : Printed by T.R. and E.M. for Robert Gibbs in Chancery-lane near Serjeants Inne, 1655.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 115 pages, 5 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "31 October"; "St:" preceeding 'Giles'., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., The final two leaves contain, in order, a blank leaf and: A caution to the reader., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 212:E.1706).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1706. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C834.
View MARC record | catkey: 4124914