XI choice sermons [microform] : preached upon severall occasions. With a catechisme expounding the grounds and principles of Christian religion. By William Gay B.D. rector of Buckland
- Gay, William, Rector of Buckland
- Additional Titles:
- Eleven choice sermons
- London : Printed for Humphrey Moseley, and are to be sold at his shop at the Princes Armes in St. Pauls Church-yard, 1655.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 318 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "February. 24 1654"; the second 5 in the imprint date has been crossed out., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 186:E.1458).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1458. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G397.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125006