Die Mercurii: 5⁰ Maii. 1641 [microform] : It is this day ordered by the House of Commons now assembled in Parliament, that the Preamble, together with the Protestation, which the members of this House made the third of May, shall be forthwith printed, and the copies printed brought to the clark of the said House, ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most Excellent Majesty: and by the assignes of John Bill, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "different from ye former. fo. 28".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
This edition has 4 paragraphs.
With engraving of royal seal of Charles I at head of document.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 1845.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E2609A.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125085