Bouleutērion, or A practical demonstration of county judicatures [microform] : Wherein is amply explained the judiciall and ministeriall authority of sheriffs. Together with the original, jurisdiction, and method of keeping all countrey courts. / By Will: Greenwood, philomath
- Greenwood, William (Attorney)
- Additional Titles:
Practical demonstration of county judicatures
- London : Printed by T.R. for John Place, at Furnivals Inne Gate, and William Place at Grays-Inne Gate in Holborne, 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages, 397 pages, 43 unnumbered pages
- "Bouleut-erion" and "Philomath." are in Greek characters.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "June".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 223:E.1789).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1789.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G1870.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125090