Sacred eloquence: or, the art of rhetorick, as it is layd down in Scripture [microform] / By the right Reverend Father John Prideaux late Lord Bishop of VVorcester
- Prideaux, John, 1578-1650
- Additional Titles:
- Art of rhetorick, as it is layd down in Scripture and Sacred eloquence
- London : Printed by W. Wilson, for George Sawbridge, and are to be sold at his shop at the signe of the Bible on Ludgate-Hill, 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 134 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July."., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 223:E.1790).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1790. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P3433.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125093