By the King. A proclamation for obedience to the lawes ordained for establishing of the true religion in this Kingdom of England [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for obedience to the lawes ordained for establishing of the true religion in this Kingdom of England
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker printer to the Kings most Excellent Majestie: and by the assignes of John Bill, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- "Given at His Majesties Palace of VVhite-hall, the tenth day of December, in the seventeenth yeer of his Majesties reign"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., With engraving of royal seal of Charles I at head of document., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 1903., Thomason 669.f.3., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C2588.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125125