A message from a committee of both Houses of Parliament, to the Spanish ambassador, to make stay of ships at Dunkerk, intended for the supply of the rebels in Ireland [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- [London] : February 18. London, printed for Joseph Hunscott, 1641 [i.e. 1642]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
With engraved border.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 1993.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E1648.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125180