The Two city iuglers Tichborn, and Ireton [microform] : Being a dialogue: wherein, their rebellions, treacheries, treasons, and cheats, are fully discovered and brought to light: vvith some particular demonstrations of adhering to the Rump, and Committee of Safty [sic], to the ruine as they intended both of monarchy, city and country
- Additional Titles:
- Two city juglers Tichborn, and Ireton
- [London] : Printed for T. Vere, with out Newgate, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 12 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "August"; "Aug: 10".
Not in fact by Tichborne and Ireton, but a satire.
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 231:E.1851).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1851.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T3430.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125205