Die Mercurii 16⁰. Martii. 1641. Lords House. Whereas the Lords in the upper house of Parliament, do finde that there are many petitions concerning private persons depending now before their Lordships, ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Lords
- Additional Titles:
- Whereas the Lords in the upper house of Parliament, do finde that there are many petitions concerning private persons depending now before their Lordships
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most Excellent Majestie: and by the assignes of John Bill, 1641 [i.e. 1642]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Title from caption and opening lines of text., With engraved border., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 2044, Thomason 669.f.3, and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E2871
View MARC record | catkey: 4125219