The young sea-man's guide [microform] : or, the mariners almanack, for the year of our Lord God 1661. With a list of the ships of his Majesties Navy Royal; distinguished into their several ranks: as also, a table of the monthly wages belonging to all officers, sea-men and others serving his Majestie in the several ranks of the said ships. Together with a catalogue of books and instruments useful for sea-men; with directions, whereby every ordinary capacity may give an astronomical judgement of the winds and weather; and in what quarter the wind will fit. Also, the names and natures of the 32 winds; with tables of houses fitted for several latitudes. By Timothy Gadbury, philomath
- Gadbury, Timothy
- Additional Titles:
- Mariners almanack, for the year of our Lord God 1661
- London : Printed for Fr. Cossinet. at the Anchor and Mariner in Towerstreet, 
- Physical Description:
- 114 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Feb 6: 1659".
Publication date from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signatures: pi² B⁴ A-F G⁴ (-¹B4, blank?).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 239:E.1924).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1924.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) A1785B.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125363