An admonition moving to moderation [microform] : holding forth certain brief heads of wholesom advice to the late, and yet immoderate party. / By John Gaule, minister of Great Staughton, in the county of Huntington
- Gaule, John, 1604?-1687
- London : Printed by Henry Lloyd and Roger Vaughan, for Henry Brome, at the Gun in Ivy-lane, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 125 pages, 5 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
 p. at end = advertisements for Henry Brome.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 237:E.1916).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1916.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G375.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125394